The 38th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming, the main conference and annual meeting of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS), took place from the 4th to the 8th of July 2011 in Zürich, Switzerland.
- Track A: Algorithms, Complexity and Games
PC Chair: Jiří Sgall, Charles University Prague
- Track B: Logic, Semantics, Automata and Theory of Programming
PC Chair: Luca Aceto, Reykjavik University
- Track C: Foundations of Networked Computation: Models, Algorithms and Information Management
PC Chair: Monika Henzinger, Universität Wien
- Submission deadline: Feb 15, 2011
- Author notification: Apr 12, 2011
- Application deadline for student scholarships: Apr 19, 2011
- Final manuscript due: April 28, 2011
- Early registration deadline: June 5, 2011
- Rajeev Alur, University of Pennsylvania
- Thore Husfeldt, IT University of Copenhagen
- Catuscia Palamidessi, INRIA Saclay and LIX
- Ronen Shaltiel, University of Haifa
- Éva Tardos, Cornell University
- The EATCS Award 2011 is awarded to Boris (Boaz) Trakhtenbrot.
- The Presburger Award 2011 is awarded to Patricia Bouyer-Decitre.
- Best paper awards at ICALP 2011